Please also review the (herein contained) Terms & Conditions that govern your use of our Services.
Anqa complies with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and regulations.
1. Information we collect
What types of information we gather from you depends on the product or Services you have with us. We also may collect information currently maintained by your lender related to any loan(s) qualifying for Anqa rewards. This information may include:
- Your name, contact information, home/business address, driver’s license number and social security number;
- Your date of birth, gender, and marital status;
- Your log-in information when you log into our (or our affiliate’s) platform;
- Business ownership information, including profit sharing and ownership interests;
- Your financial information, including without limitation, your net worth and your bank statements and tax returns.
If you use our (or our affiliates’) platform(s), we may also collect information about the browser you are using. This information can include:
- Your IP address or other device identifying information, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request;
- One or more cookies that may uniquely identify your device; and
We may supplement this information with data from third parties. This information may include:
- Information from other sources, such as financial records, employment history, background information (including, without limitation, criminal background/history), medical records, or other third-party data; and
- Information from other reporting agencies, state and federal government agencies such as state motor vehicle departments, and credit reporting agencies (including credit reports/history/scores).
- Third party data collected from using internet sites and mobile applications.
2. How we use the information we collect.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, optimize and improve our Services, and to enhance your user experience. We may also use the information we collect in the following ways:
Regular Business Purposes
We use the information you provide to update your account(s),
For Our Own Analytic Purposes
Anqa may also use your information to develop new Services, conduct research, and create anonymous or aggregated reporting for its (or its affiliates’) own use.
For Our Own Marketing Purposes
Anqa may use your information to offer our products or Services to you, including products and services from our affiliates and parent company.
To Comply with Legal Requirements
It may be necessary to provide information collected from you to respond to subpoenas, other discovery requests, legal investigations, court orders or to otherwise comply with the law. We may share information pursuant to a governmental agency or investigatory body request. Anqa may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
3. How your information is shared.
Anqa does not share, sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personal information except:
With Our Service Providers
We may share your personal information with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services for us or on our behalf, such as hosting this Site, sending email messages, making phone calls, these parties are contractually or otherwise restricted from using any personal information for purposes other than providing services for Anqa (or its affiliates) or on our behalf.
For Administrative and Legal Reasons
See Section 2 above. Additionally, Anqa also reserves the right to disclose or use information if it has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or liability of Anqa or its affiliates, other users of this platform, or the public; (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to claims of suspected or actual illegal activity; (e) detect, address or prevent fraud, security or technical issues; or (f) respond to an audit.
With Business Partners
We may disclose personal and other sensitive information, as necessary, in connection with providing our products and services, including to our business partners which may include retail companies
With Your Consent
We may disclose personal and other sensitive information after receiving your consent for such disclosure. Such consent may be provided via written, electronic, or verbal means, subject to Anqa’s ability to reasonably validate your identity and determine the authenticity of such request.